William Young Contracting DKI knows that water damage repairs can turn out to be very costly, making it crucial to respond immediately with trained technicians.
Our technicians are water and drying certified with the IICRC. Our team has been responding to water damage for 40 years and know that it is very important to stabilize the area and keep the damage from progressing any further.
We are fully licensed and insured and our technicians are fully certified and trained to our industry’s highest standards. Whether you are suffering from a small bathroom leak or a full-fledged house flood, we can handle any job, no matter the size!
Our water damage technicians will be onsite, at your home or business, within an hour to an hour-and-a-half of your initial call. We will carefully evaluate your property and all of the damage in order to fully assess your individual situation.
Next, we will prepare a plan for the restoration of your property and will discuss all of the suggested repairs with you and address any of your concerns. We will answer all questions you may have before our technicians even get to work. Finally, we will begin restoring all areas affected by the water damage in order to bring your home or business back to its pre-loss state.
Flooding in your home or office can cause major damage to your property. William Young Contracting DKI cleanup experts are available 24/7 to extract the water from your home or business and return your property to its pre-loss condition.
If your household or business has been damaged by flooding, William Young Contracting DKI cleanup specialists will respond promptly to assess your situation, accurately restore your possessions and property to the original state.
Excess moisture will not only damage your home or office, it also creates the ideal environment for mold to develop. The most effective approach for protecting your property from the mold caused by flooding is to always have it dried out, ventilated, disinfected and restored as quickly as possible.
Do not touch or use any switches, outlets or electrical appliances in your residence until your power has been checked or shut off.
To minimize damage – DO
- Mop up as much excess water as you possibly can.
- Remove all items off of wood furniture and tabletops and wipe up all water.
- Take all of your wet upholstery items and prop them up for easier drying.
- Put aluminum foil or wooden blocks between furniture legs and flooring.
- Leave all drawers and cabinets fully open to help speed up drying process.
- Place any artwork and other valuable items in a safe place.
- Open up any suitcases and luggage to dry.
To Avoid Making it Worse – DO NOT
- Do Not Leave wet fabrics alone. Dry immediately to prevent mold and mildew growth.
- Do Not leave any coloured printed items on carpet or floors.
- Do Not use your household vacuum to remove excess water.
- Do Not use any electrical appliances while standing on wet floors,especially concrete.
- Do Not enter any rooms where the roof is sagging from water damage.
- Do Not store any wet content on top of dry content.
Please use our email form, or contact our office below:
45 Brisbane Road, Unit 5
Toronto, ON M3J 2K1